Wednesday, October 9, 2019

How Secure is Your Warehouse from Pilferage



Protecting your warehouse from pilferage could be a daunting task, especially when it is large. You may not even observe if somebody lifts things and carries them away. Have you ever had such experience before? Well, I had many such experiences during the last 2 years. I had deployed a security person who could not prevent it from happening. Finally, I got a set of Wireless ip camera installed and now my warehouse is secure.

Installation Points – Tricky thing to Decide


In the initial stages, I struggled to find a place for installation. I had to get maximum coverage from a single camera. The first place of installation was the storage bins. 60 square feet of space had to be covered in each section. There were seven such sections. I thought of buying 21 such cameras so that I can be safe.

What about wireless outdoor security cameras ? They had to be in place too. My friend suggested I should start with 7 cameras for indoor and 4 for outdoors. He also showed me the best Wifi ip camera system which I could install. Thanks to him, my warehouse is now completely protected.

The angle of Coverage – Best I Ever Got

My next worry of coverage angle got solved when I got the best Wireless ip camera. It gives 90-degrees coverage. I can also control it remotely to move up and down to cover more space. To tell you frankly, I got more than I wanted.

Footage Clarity – Clear and Crystal

The wifi-camera gives me the clarity of footage like a crystal. My friend told me it works on HD video quality with surround sound. It is a two-way system which I can sue for communications with my employees.
The system has boosted the efficiency of my warehouse. I am getting more customers because my warehouse is more secure than ever before. The day before yesterday, I got a call from a big manufacturing company in the city.
They told me of a requirement for product storage space. I was too glad to accept the order. Now, my business is more profitable than ever before. Soon I may have to expand my warehouse to allow all the orders.

Remote Control –Simple to Operate

The best Wifi camera I got gives me the facility to control it remotely. I thought I may have to spend more on a special device. But I was surprised to see an app they gave me. I installed it on my Smartphone and started working on it. Within a few hours, I got to know all the working principles.
More than my phone, I have the option for connecting to my PC and laptop also. I can see all the footages on a single screen. I have the option to zoom-view a particular section in my warehouse and see it full-screen.

Wifi-Camera – Time to buy is now

It is better to make a decision on buying the best Wireless ip camera today rather than wait for the heavens to fall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment